Do you have some important files that you want to print from your android phone but don’t know how? Don’t worry. I will help you get through this. Although phone printing may sound like a hard task, in reality, it is not as tough as it sounds.
I completely understand your concerns, and that’s why in this article, I have briefly explained every little small detail to help you know How to Print from Android Phone.
But before getting deeper into the article, there are some important things that you must know before doing anything.
Things to Remember:
- First of all, you must have a wireless-enabled printer to do this job and if you are facing a problem finding one then you can go through our relevant articles such as the best Epson sublimation printer or the best sublimation printer.
- The next thing you need to do is connect both of the devices on your android phone and printer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- If your printer doesn’t have an internet connection compatibility and it only supports printing via Bluetooth connection, then do the pairing of your printer with your android phone.
How to Print from Android Phone – Step by Step Guide:
Now to learn how to print from phone to wireless printer, you have to follow the following method.
Open the document/file that you want to print.
Go to the menu icon, and from there, select the “print” option.
The location of the menu icon varies depending upon the device, file, or even the apps you are using for printing. Usually, it is displayed with three lines (≡) or with three dots (⋮).
If you’re trying to print the files from Google Docs and Drive, then after finding your file from the main menu, you can easily opt for the three dots that you will find right next to the file name.
When you select the print option, a dialogue box will pop up, and from there, you will get to choose your desired number of copies, paper size and orientation of the paper, and some more things from various options.
Now it is time to select the printer from the drop-down menu. If you can’t find your printer in the list, then you must’ve not connected your mobile phones with the printers you can connect it now.
Once you’re done with all of the above-mentioned steps, then you will select the “Print” from the same dialogue box where you have put your desired options.
How do you connect an Android phone to a printer?
To connect your android phone, first, go to your mobile setting and, from there, select your printer. And then you can easily do phone printing wirelessly.
Is it possible to print from an Android phone?
Yes, it is surely possible to print from the android phone, as many android apps support phone printing, including Google Photos and Docs but only if your wireless printer is connected to your mobile.
How do I print from my Samsung phone to my HP printer?
- For this, first, you have to download the HP Print Sevice Plugin to your device, which you will find on the play store.
- Then get the Direct Wi-Fi name of your HP printer
- and then follow the above procedure as it is.
From the above article, you must’ve learned How to Print from Android Phone. Until now, you must’ve got the idea that it is not a difficult task to do printing from your mobile phone. You just have to follow the complete process, and then you’re good to go.
Now Print like a Pro.
This is Aryan, I am a professional SEO Expert & Write for us technology blog and submit a guest post on different platforms- Technoohub provides a good opportunity for content writers to submit guest posts on our website. We frequently highlight and tend to showcase guests