Golden Triangle India Tour
One of the best ways to experience The Golden Triangle India tour the culture, traditions and beliefs of a new location is to take a trip that introduces you to it. This article is a list of some tours available in India that showcase different aspects of life and culture from botanical gardens to ancient temples.
The Heart of India – A Golden Triangle India Tour
Seven Days in The Heart of India
Day 1: Darjeeling
Welcome to Seven Days in the Heart of India – A Golden Triangle India Tour. On this day, we will be touring the beautiful city of Darjeeling in West Bengal.
Darjeeling is a Heritage Site and one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. It is known for its tea plantations, which are some of the best in the world.
The city is famous for its stunning views of Mount Everest and the Himalayas. It is also home to several temples and churches, as well as many luxurious hotels.
During this seven-day tour, you will have plenty of time to explore Darjeeling and experience all that this fascinating city has to offer. So don’t hesitate and book your tickets today!
Read More: Bentonville Testicle Festivalrts
Day 2: Sikkim
Sikkim is a small state in the northeastern region of India. It’s known for its mountainous terrain and dramatic landscapes. The state is also home to some of the most pristine and beautiful forests in India.
Day 3: Kolkata
Kolkata is a fascinating city, rich with history and culture. It’s also one of the most crowded cities in India, and it can be tough to get around. However, if you’re willing to do some research, Kolkata is a great place to visit. Here’s seven tips on how to experience Kolkata the best way possible.
- Get a map. The best way to get around Kolkata is by using a map. You’ll be able to find detailed maps at every tourist information centre in the city.
- Use public transportation. Kolkata is one of the most congested cities in India, so don’t waste your time trying to drive around. Instead, use public transportation options like buses and trains.
- Explore the city on foot. Kolkata is a sprawling city, so it’s worth spending some time exploring on foot. There are plenty of interesting sights and attractions to see, and it’s much easier this way than trying to navigate through traffic jams!
- Eat street food. Street food is a popular way to eat in Kolkata, and it’s definitely worth trying out!
Day 4: Varanasi
The holy city of Varanasi. Varanasi is a spiritual and cultural centre in India, and it is known as the ‘City of Death’. We were able to explore the old city and see some of the important sites.The Ganges is one of the most sacred rivers in India and it is believed that bathing in its waters can cleanse your soul. The view from the river was beautiful and we were able to see some of the ancient temples.
Day 5: Agra
A Golden Triangle India Tour Package will be sharing a day in the beautiful city of Agra.
Agra is one of the most important cities in India and is known for its stunning architecture and history. The city is home to several famous tourist destinations, including the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
Day 6: New Delhi
Amazing journey through some of India’s most picturesque and culturally rich regions. New Delhi, India’s capital city. Located in northern India, New Delhi is a bustling metropolis with a rich history. The city is home to many stunning historical monuments and stunningly designed government buildings.
Day 7: Mumbai
Mumbai, the financial and entertainment capital of India, is a bustling metropolis with an expansive range of attractions. From the beaches of Marine Drive to the lush greenery of Mahalaxmi Park, there’s something for everyone in Mumbai. Here are seven top things to do during your seven days in Mumbai:
1) Take a walk along Marine Drive and enjoy the stunning views of the Arabian Sea.
2) Explore the Lalbaug Zoo, home to over 2,000 animals from all corners of the world.
3) Visit renowned churches like St. John’s Cathedral or Churchgate Cathedral.
4) Enjoy a delicious Maharaja style meal at any one of Mumbai’s many chaat (snack) joints.
5) See traditional Bollywood movies at one of the city’s many theatres.
6) Go shopping at some of Mumbai’s famous boutiques and department stores.
7) Ride on an elephant or take a boat ride down the River Godavari. There’s no end to what you can experience in Mumbai – just explore!
Also read: 7 Essential Portrait Photography Techniques